Linda Loses It...My Weight Loss Journey

Sunday, May 13, 2007

I knew it...

Well, it finally came back and bit me in the ass...I gained this week. I gained 1.6 pounds and it's not even my period week.

Let's clap for me though...I didn't cry in the meeting today. I knew I was probably going to gain and not that I'm "ok" with that necessarily, but I knew that the last few weeks I hadn't done too well and I still managed to lose. I should have gained at least one of those weeks, so I'm taking this as payback for losing those other weeks. (Whatever helps me sleep better at night, right?)

But with that said, I'm going to do awesome this week. I'm vowing to journal everyday and hopefully by next Saturday I'll be down 3 pounds (to make up for the gain plus another 1.5 pounds).

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • Two steps forward and one step back, right? I gained a pound myself! The important thing is just to keep going!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 5/14/2007 9:02 AM  

  • I've got about 4 days until I weigh myself again...I'm dreading it. But, even if it's only a pound, I'll take it.

    Don't beat yourself up! You look amazing, I can't believe it. Seeing those pictures of you and Keri at the park...woohoo mama, looking good.

    By Blogger Christina, at 5/15/2007 11:59 PM  

  • Ok, as stated in my blog, I am joining weight watchers too! I am soooo nervous, but soooo ready! I feel it in my bones that I have to do something before I really start to get depressed! I hope it's a good experience like yours! Wish me luck, and sorry I haven't kept up with this blog, I actually forgot till I thought of WW!

    By Blogger Choppzs, at 5/16/2007 12:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home