Linda Loses It...My Weight Loss Journey

Monday, July 23, 2007

What to do??

I can't believe that I'm typing this right now...

I'm going to try core.

I don't want to. I'm not looking forward to it, but I need to do SOMETHING to get me losing weight again. I've been so back and forth for the last month or so. I actually weigh slightly more than I did one month ago. It sucks!

So, I went shopping yesterday and bought all healthy stuff. I made myself a smoothie last night for a sweet treat. Yesterday I ended up using 6 points already and today 4 pts so far. I hope I'm not in over my head this week.

Wish me luck!


1 Comments:

  • Luck!

    Seriously, please please update while you try core, I'm very interested in how this goes for you.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7/26/2007 9:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home