Linda Loses It...My Weight Loss Journey

Thursday, November 01, 2007

Almost there...

I am almost there. With almost 95 pounds lost, I have 5 pounds until I hit 100 pounds lost and 11 pounds until GOAL!

Not much more to say other than that.

Still on the core plan. Halloween sort of is screwing with me mentally. I'd like to get rid of everything, but I don't want to deprive the kids. Yeah, I can say that it's all for them and try my hardest not to touch it. But, in fact, it's in the house and I can touch it. Gary did take a bunch with him to work already. That helps a little.

My MIL decided to get us special halloween bags. A full size bag of Dove candys for me. A full size bag of Ghirodelli (sp?) chocolate for hubby....UGH...I don't need that. Seriously.

1 Comments:

  • Wow! That is so awesome! You will definitely get there. I haven't updated my weightloss blog in a while because my weightloss was put on hold due to a little baby girl on the way. I'm hoping to start again right after she is born (feb) because I've got two family weddings and a Hawaii vacation next year! Congrats on the weightloss. That is so great!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 11/02/2007 4:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home